ountess Louise Wachtmeister is a Swedish entrepreneur, athlete and political activist, as well as the co-founder of new social network Best of All Worlds, which she recently launched with her husband, Count Erik Wachtmeister. In this interview, Louise shares the vision, purpose and value behind Best of All Worlds, as well as her thoughts on social media, Facebook, entrepreneurship, branding, and a new generation of Swedish pop culture.
John Proaño is Social Media Consultant for Prudential Financial. In this interview, John shares insights from his experience in the financial services and tech industries, as well as his thoughts on creativity, SoLoMo and the overall customer experience.
In this interview, Alex Capecelatro talks about his startup At The Pool and the unmet need that he wants to solve for, as well as his thoughts on social network growth tactics, Facebook as a platform, becoming an entrepreneur, and more.
Interview with Brian Solis, principal at Altimeter Group, a research-based business advisory firm in San Mateo, CA. Solis is globally recognized as a prominent industry thought leader, published author, and speaker. A digital analyst, sociologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging media on business, marketing, publishing, and culture.
- Are social media conversations really impacting brand reputation?
- Should we listen or participate?
- Should we spend our time, effort and money in content that seems to disappear?
- Are the social networks going to "own" us by keeping us within their closed gardens?
- If Facebook has so many users, how come nobody cares about our page?
- We're posting content every day but we're not selling anything as a result of it. Why?
- Surely we can just outsource this whole social media thing to avoid costs, right?
- Should we invest to get the most likes, followers, subscribers?
- Should we trend on Twitter or go viral on YouTube?
- Why are there so many articles about Google+ being a ghost town?
- Our competitors are not in social media so we should avoid it too, right?
- Do we have to bring in consultants or should we hire people ourselves?
- What is the difference between a check-in and a Groupon?
- Facebook acquired a photo app for how much? Do we have to build a page there too?
You can download it by simply tweeting and/or sharing it on Facebook! Click below:
Rick Kats is the founder and CEO of Pinerly, a startup that help you easily market visual content on Pinterest. With the rising popularity of virtual pinboards, Pinerly has taken on the challenge of helping content creators post, optimize and measure their pins. In this interview, Rick shares about the tool's value proposition, as well as the past, present and future of the company.
Rob Sandie is the founder of Vid.io, a new startup that helps companies with the management of video and marketing on YouTube. Vid.io is currently accepting applications for video access but it has already been called the "HootSuite for video." I've seen a preview of Vid.io and I'm excited to see where Rob Sandie takes the tool and company, especially because this is Rob's second startup - Viddler being his first. In this interview, Rob shares about the problems Vid.io hopes to solve, his thoughts on the startup scene, and insights from his experiences as an entrepreneur.